Popular Posts

1/08/2012

Contagion Review - Please Wash Your Hands!

I immediately washed my hands and took some vitamins after watching this movie. Definitely a film that will scare you into not ever shaking someones hands or touching your own face. A scary film that did not need any cheap tricks to intensely scare you. I am going to give a brief summary of this film and then give some good points towards this film.

The film starts a small epidemic of a virus reaches out of control limits. The widespread nature of it, causes the world to slowly move into a panic, causing chaos through out. We witness all view points to the affect that this virus has on the world and what people would do for the cure. The longer it takes them to find a cure, the more the world suffers from a unrelenting disease.

This film had me glued to the screen through the entire film. I myself, was trying to see if I could figure out how fast they could find a cure and where the orgins of the disease came from. The do let you know two elements as to how the virus came about, but you yourself will not know until the end of the movie just how simple something so deadly can happen to the world. The acting was actual nice and I was sad for certain deaths that occurred during the movie. The only complaint character I had was for Jude Law's character. He is clearly not supposed to be liked during this film and he makes the whole process that much easier for us to not like him.

The film was brilliant in my opinion. I loved how they showed us every aspect of how the disease affected the helpless and those who were trying to find a cure. It showed us exactly how everyone could react to an epidemic of mass proportions. Give this a watch if you haven't seen it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment