Popular Posts

1/04/2012

MISFITS - THE SHOW YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN MISSING

Whats a Misfits? Only one of the coolest shows I have had the pleasure of watching recently. Yes, I know the show has actually been on since 2009(from my understanding) and originates from the U.K. Your basic premise is that a group of offenders are serving their time in community service, when a electrical storm hits the city and they end of struck by lightning. As they come back to their senses they each individually find out they have certain super powers(some could say they were cursed). While through time, they all form a bond not to tell anyone and keep their secret safe(no matter what), they find out that they were not the only ones to get powers through the storm.

The show has some serious fresh ideas and I recommend you watch it from the first episode of season one. If you skip through it, you might be severely lost. Now, the seasons aren't exactly long ranging; only from 9 to 10 episodes a piece. They also have a cast change happen in the 3rd season with one of the main characters as well. The show definitely has some very random moments, but its flow and story telling of the characters is spot on. You will find yourself pushing for certain characters to come through and for others to just go away. This is not a show for children(I REPEAT!!! NOT FOR CHILDREN). It contains language, nudity, graphic sex scenes and violence.

Check it out, you might like it. I honestly didn't like the show from the trailer they used to show through Hulu. My friend then told me to just start watching it from the first episode and see how fast you get hooked. He was right; I was definitely surprised to how fast I started loving the show and the questions I had for each character as it progresses through. HOW BOUT IT? GIVE IT TRY YOU MIGHT END UP BEING A MISFIT -MR3



Check the link for Hulu so you can start on the first episode----> Misfits: Season 1 - Episode 1

No comments:

Post a Comment