Popular Posts

1/08/2012

Mob Wives Season 1 Episode 2 Review

So I'm going to keep this short and stick to what I witnessed on tonight's episode. Better yet I am going to summarize it in individual parts based on what happened between the ladies. LOL(can't you tell I am tired and have been writing about every show I have seen on Sunday).


Renee - Love you Renee!! That's what I would say if I ever met her. She keeps it 100% to me. I felt bad that her party did go down the way it did. She went outside to break up the fight and help her girl Drita get out of the building without being man handled. When her and Drita were in the car, Renee was putting it down how she was down for her girl and did not set her up. She also rolled back into that party and told everyone to move(they needed to move faster). Her relationship with Junior is one I am happy for, as viewers, to see on television. I like Junior for her. He seems like he would take a bullet for that woman. Plus, when he rolled up looking for the person that(really didn't) hit Ramona, he nearly took out that window and no one could hold him back.

Karen&Romana - I feel like I should be saying Laverne and Shirley. To start with Karen first, she was not right for rolling up to Drita(mind you Drita was apologising about the situation from last season) and getting buck with her on the patio. Yes, I understand there is animosity from the previous events, but really now, why did it have to be such an aggressive conversation. Then when her and Ramona were sitting at the shop bragging about jumping her. (YES YOU BOTH DID JUMP HER). If someone swings a hit at one person its a one on one fight, not a two on one fight. Ramona was cheesy for almost getting some dude killed because her face got cut; funny how she remembered Drita's ring connecting to her face the next day. I just did not like how those two handled that situation and believe it could have gone a lot better, had that not approached Drita aggressively.


Drita - You held your own in a dirty fight. Throwing the first punch was something you may not have necessarily needed to do, but you kept your sh** together and never gave up. That black eye was no joke. I felt your pain, but I know if it was a one on one....it would have been a different story.

Big Ang - Love her!

The show is starting off with a bang. I cannot wait for the next episode. Keep watching the Wives and watching their lives unfold. Catch them on Sunday Nights on VH1.

No comments:

Post a Comment