Popular Posts

1/08/2012

Real Housewives of ATL Breakdown of Episode 9

We love some Housewives of Atlanta. This show is pretty much on the top of list for Housewives in terms of the drama that we crave to see sometimes. This episode showcased some good stuff to see and some serious situations. Here is a pin point of each housewife(who had main point in this episode); giving a quick review of the episode.

Nene - I like Nene. I really don't care how people look at her and how they feel, she to me, has always been like this. So why hate her because she ended up being the breakout of the group(Kim got her shine too). Her and Marlo together was interesting. They both could have taken that conversation at the table in different directions, but I am happy they held it together. When she said the "going green" comment I had to step out the room and get a giggle. I really cannot wait to see what happens on the next episode with her.

Kandi - Some one who has definitely grown on me. I really loved watching Kandi at work with Jodie and how they collaborated with the song. I really would love to hear it as a single. I also like that Kandi really just wants everyone to get along and is not always about the drama(most of the time).


Sheree -Really didn't do anything except juice and plank. Thanks.

Kim -  The daughter acting up bit, I am sure is getting old with you(as it is with everyone else watching). I am just waiting for Kim to bust her bubble and get her a$$ together. (P.S. I really want her and NeNe to be cool...don't know why just do).

Phaedra - The funeral home(which is all for you and proud that your doing it) is creepy. I just find it weird that you feel comfortable sleeping in there. Now, I am not knocking anybody that works at a funeral home, but me personally.....no mam. Apollo also was giving faces when he was in there and the faux hawk on her son was just too much lol. But my love goes out to the family.

Cynthia - I want her to be so much stronger then she appears to be on this show. Peter was almost challenging your opinions on how the relationship was turning out for yourself. I hope you work out, but if not....I would not be to upset. I love some Cynthia...don't get me wrong. I just like her more when Peter is not around her.

This episode was almost just a bridge for the next episode. That will be the one everyone wants to see go down. Got to love these women and all of the good and bad moments they give us. Catch The Real Housewives of Atlanta at Sunday nights on Bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment