Popular Posts

1/12/2012

Top Chef Texas: Restaurant Wars Review and Rant!!!

Awe, the coveted Restaurant Wars challenge of Top Chef. This is pretty much the favorite challenge for any fans of the show and one of the most stressful for the contestants. Last night's episode did not skip on the drama and some new feelings will come up for some contestants you might have liked at one time. Here is a review & rant over last night's episode.

So this time around on Restaurant Wars they decide to do boys versus girls. Now the boys are happy with who is on their team, but the girls(except for Grayson) are not happy Beth is on their team. The girls choose to name their restaurant Half Bushel(lame) and the boys choose to name their restaurant Canteen(lamer). The guys were able to get all the customers served and seated in a timely manner, but the food did not match the service. The girls food was much better, but the service was horrible(Lindsay to thank for that). The men tried their best to not be frustrated and stayed as calm as possible. The women on the other hand were complete "Bitches"(sorry they were) and took out all frustrations on Bev(she needs to be more aggressive, but they were wrong for attacking her). Somehow the women won the challenge and Bev was the overall winner(she deserved it). The men lost and the judges ended up sending home*spoiler alert* Ty-Lor(sucks I liked him).

On to my rants for the episode. Sarah and Lindsay can go suck on rocks, kick poop and get parasites for all I care. They were absolutely fu**ing rude. No excuse for it all. Let me get on Sarah first before I go hard on Lindsay. Miss Sarah if you say one more time you are from Texas; I will brand you like a cow my damn self. You jump in and out of your accent and its sad because everyone else can see through your dense ass. How you were treating Bev like a child was bull s*** and I pretty much have dismissed you from the people to beat list. Lindsay, your a tragedy.....that's all. Not really, you dropped the F-bomb like it was sweat or something. You had no right getting mad at Bev for how your dish turned out. You were supposed to be watching the front and getting people seated, but you kept going to the back to taste food, check your dish and complain. All the time you spent back there you could of just done your dish yourself. You and Sarah deserve each other and should name yourselves the Bitter Bitch Committee.

Let me check my face, because I almost screwed and chopped it for these wack ladies. I send my congrats to Grayson for sticking up for Bev and herself. The men are a class act compared to Lindsay and Sarah. I hope they get kicked off in the next two episodes. This season has got some folks on there for sure, but it has been decent none the less. Check out the clips above and catch Top Chef Texas on Bravo Wednesday Nights. -MR3akaMRCubed.

1 comment:

  1. I want to show my passion for your generosity in support of women who really want help with in this concern. Your personal commitment to getting the message along came to be especially valuable and have in most cases made professionals much like me to arrive at their objectives. Your entire important guideline means much to me and a whole lot more to my office workers. Best wishes; from all of us.
    !#: Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot... The Cheapest

    ReplyDelete