Popular Posts

1/03/2012

Love and Hip Hop: Season 2 - Episode 7 Review

Love & Hip Hop - Season 2 - Episode 7 Review:




I am still baffled as to how I got hooked on this show. I might have to blame my brother and sister for getting me onto this one, because I definitely did not give this show the time of day last season. Now, I have to say I cannot stop watching these ladies and the fellas involved in this series. So before I go on & on about me liking the show I am going to cut it short and give 6 points to what happened last night and my feelings towards those points.



1. Kimbella (I really like her for some reason) was wrong for throwing that drink at Erica. However, Erica was wack for how she basically walked into that situation. Erica pretty much admitted to Yandy that she was a hater. Yep, she did admit it. Look back and watch how she responds when Yandy asked her why she went off on Kimbella. She basically told her that she was mad because people compared her career to Kimbella's career. The only reason I can see her getting mad at that comparison, is that she looked like a number 2 to Kim, versus number 1 (I agree). Erica you already walked in with drama, please keep it cute and try your best to not upset anyone else.

2. Chrissy, I understand your pain, but I do not agree with you jumping into Jim and Yandy's business relationship. Sorry, I just don't agree with how it was being handled. Yes, Yandy was wrong for the book about being a better step daughter, that being said, what more do you need then just a simple apology from Yandy and leave it at that. I do however, feel you on the marriage proposal part and on certain other aspects of drama. I just feel sometimes you like to not like other people.

3. I AM NOT A FAN OF ERICA...............THAT'S ALL(IN MY MERYL STREEP "DEVIL WEARS PRADA VOICE"). Also, where was Somaya and is she still on the show?

4. Why is everyone wearing the same earrings????? Seriously, in this episode Kimbella and Eva have on the same pair of yellow earrings and pretty much every girl (except for Chrissy) wears the biggest, most outlandish heavy earrings. I know your ear lobes are not happy with you. Keep it simple.

5. Rich's face and comment when he heard Erica sing was priceless.

6. Jim Jones is the boss. When he flew down to Miami and gave Chrissy the ring(THE RING) in the corner away from her girls and was not even on one knee.....Pimp! LOL, I loved it. I was also happy for Chrissy, because pretty much we had been talking about this issue for the entire season and now she is happy, so good for her.

The next episode looks like it will be definitely good, but I was sad to see Chrissy trying to fight again. I would love to see how Kimbella and Erica are about to handle this conversation. We will definitely see how this all turns out for them. Please comment and give some feed back on how you felt about this episode.
-MR3

2 comments:

  1. YO WHEN HE DID THAT IT SHOCKED THE HELL OUT OF ME. THAT WAS A TOTAL SHOCKER!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! I thought that was too smooth. Hell, I would have fainted at that point. Happy for Chrissy and Jim.

    ReplyDelete