Popular Posts

1/04/2012

WHATS UP WITH SH*T_____SAY VIDEOS

I mean literally within 30days of one video being put up about this topic; everybody had to put up their own version of different genders, races and sexual orientations up as well. Don't get me wrong, this stuff is hilarious. Half of them are spot on to what really does come out of people's mouths. This however, can be become tired very quickly, although some of these people posting these videos are quick with their timing and I will always give props to anyone that can make me laugh. I have heard a lot of this stuff creep out of every one's mouth. I'm sure, like me, you find this funny because its the truth and of  course nothing is funnier then being honest and rude at the same time. Here are some of my favorite ones that have been put up so far.

3. Sh*t Asian Girls Say...
YoutubeChannel4ThisVideo

2. Sh*t White Girls Say...To Black Girls
Chescaliegh's Youtube Channel
1. (Tied for First) - Sh*t Black Girls Say and Sh*t Gay Blacks Say
BillySorrell's Youtube Page
TheFuryTVYoutubeChannel

No comments:

Post a Comment