Popular Posts

1/03/2012

Flip Burger Review!!

FLIP BURGER - REVIEW

If your looking for a restaurant with a cool atmosphere, good food, great drinks and good prices, this is definitely a place you need to visit. Located in only 3 cities, this venue might be a place that you will have to travel too or if you live in the area and have not had a go at it, then hurry your ass out the door now. I am going to give you my rundown on this modern burger palace and my opinions on how cool Flip Burger was for me.

Atmosphere: So this place had me as soon as I opened the doors and walked in. Very cool space with modern deco in every inch and corner of the spot. You have a choice of sitting in the center at a couple of high tables put together(perfect for parties), outside patio where the furniture does not skip itself on the theme and a booth(my favorite) with a a beautiful silver light over your table and high cushioned seats to sit on(very comfortable). The servers were very friendly and all seemed to fit the (cool) vibe the restaurant had in its plan. Nothing took too long to come out and I was always greeted with a smile.Way to go Flip Burger on excellent design and excellent service.

Drinks: This was a very cool part of this little adventure here, that I enjoyed very much. They have of course your usual fountain drinks and water(how fun!!), but their milkshakes and martinis had a special pizazz to them that I thought was too cool for school. They are made with dry ice and are presented to you with that cold smokey look at the table. I felt like I was five or something when they presented me with a orange martini(which was awesome sauce) and I begin to play with the little dry ice particles. I finally got myself to take a taste of that martini and it did not disappoint. If you are of age and can enjoy a good drink, jump on this one. If not, you still have a good milkshake and fountain drink for yourself.


Food: So here is a shot of the burger and fries I had when i went there. I ended up picking up the lunch special for just $10, which included a burger(classic/turkey/veggie) side(fries/o-rings/sweet potatoes tots) and a fountain drink. Good price for all that right! Any who, I got the classic burger and the fries. I like to try new things, but I told myself to be safe just for this one time. It payed off. I will say that the menu has so many options of different types of meats and combinations with your food, that you should have no problem picking out your favorite burger. The burger was cooked medium-well and the fries were crispy and seasoned perfectly. I also got a chance to try the sweet potato tots with a melted marshmallow sauce(yes you heard right). The tots were so good, I nearly ate all of my sisters off her plate. Definitely ate all of my food up and left my plate too clean.

Wrap Up: I think I found a new spot to eat and have drinks at for sure. Flip Burger did not disappoint at all. The food left me feeling full and thinking about what other combination should I try the next time I go there. The atmosphere left me feeling updated and the music was fresh. The drinks were pleasing to the tongue and to the eyes. If your down for a nice little spot with all of these great things combined, this is it for you. Check out the website FlipBurger and see if one is in your area or if you happen to be taking a trip to any of these locations; make a stop on by.
-MR3

No comments:

Post a Comment